BCNY Institutional Supporters
A partnership with BCNY gives organizations the opportunity to show they care about the future of our city, its children and families. Partners underwrite pilot programs and help launch new initiatives, sponsor events, provide pro bono services, organize volunteers to work with our members across program areas, serve as mentors and internship sites for our career-oriented teens, and much more.
BCNY is eager to create mutually beneficial partnership opportunities with supporters that can include recognition on our website, in press releases and e-newsletters, through social media, at events, and in our clubhouses.
For institutional partnership inquiries, please contact Tara Cotumaccio, BCNY’s institutional giving and database manager.
BCNY Institutional Partners
- The Allstate Giving Campaign C/O Cybergrants
- Amazon Smile Foundation
- American Express Foundation
- The Benevity Community Impact Fund
- Benjamin Helbein
- Charles Hayden Foundation
- Comprehensive Prospect Research
- Consolidated Edison, Inc.
- Cleveland H. Dodge Foundation, Inc.
- Empire Water Main & Sewer
- Freedom Mortgage
- GFI Group, Inc.
- Harlem Children’s Zone
- Holborn Corporation
- International Business Machines Corp.
- The J.P. Morgan Charitable Giving Fund
- The Joe Louis International Sports Foundation, Inc.
- Mary W. Harriman Foundation
- Microsoft Matching Gifts Program
- Moody’s Corp.
- New York City Department of Cultural Affairs
- New York County District Attorney’s Office
- New York State Council on the Arts
- News Corp
- Office of New York City Council District 8
- Options Technology
- Sherman Fairchild Foundation
- The Sidney, Milton and Leoma Simon Foundation
- The Teagle Foundation
- The Theodore H. Barth Foundation
- La Unidad Latina Service and Education Fund
- Viacom Inc.
- The Wasily Family Foundation
- Wilkie Farr